To guide and organise members to enjoy the involved community.

9/12/2005

Short Updates

Many readers knows that I upate my Blog late at night reason being I am too busy. I don't even have time to level my own characters T.T

After a long pause, I planned to update this blog last night but was intrrupted by someone who curse in the forum. I was sad and mad and for the first time and engage onto a confrontation (and I know he is reading this post). So the delay of updates... Anyway, these are some:

1. monsterina and PSLE, I've included both of you into my link.

2. The GM did a late night Alpha Auction. Will try to get the transcript.

3. The GM hosted Monster Attack II on Bootes. Will try to do the same, get the transcript.

4. For the pass few days, I've helped Admin re-established the forum. We will try to keep the post count for each section below 5,000 for optimum performance.

5. I've setup Gunbound forum on forum.asiasoft.net. The existing one in yata101.com will be remove.

6. Some hackers might not know this... if found hacking; the AsiaSoft Passport will be suspended for verification, which means that all account in the passport cannot be access. To lift the passport, visit the next AsiaSoft's event.

7. Players who have PIN problem, visit AsiaSoft next event.

8. When is the next event? I dunno ^ ^;;

Regulars in the forum, please DO NOT curse in the forum. Please don't make my job tough T.T

4 Comments:

Blogger mathslover said...

wai you have your own character!!! wow i didn't know this.. wad's ur ign huh? i wanna go ks u! haha jk jk dun ban me ...

3/10/05 4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i know that .. is a GM in Maplesea a Moderator as well? I'm confused.. thanks for ur reply , cheers~~

13/10/05 11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh, wai mod. MIA ar?

5/12/05 3:07 AM

 
Blogger Two Pink Ribbons said...

haha! moderators have their own character too! I didn't know that.. how bout posting the next post, clarifying a GM's job and forum moderators?

22/1/06 9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home