To guide and organise members to enjoy the involved community.

1/30/2006

Positive New Year, New Beginning

I understand all countries are having holidays to Wed! Yipee!

Korea, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia, all having Public Holidays!

Finally a break and I am finally posting my first message after a long break. For those who have supported this blog during my absent, I sincerely thank you. It is now proven that your positive feedback and cheering can bring one back. AsiaSoft and MapleSEA need people like you.

And in fact, other than myself, I brought along people like you to help me with this Blog!
They are people whom you know... erm, at least... virtually.

They had reacted positively in game, helping other Maplers along their way while leveling. You can be one too. Simply be consistent!

Let's welcome :

Concordia
Lumiere
Senveron
Xyphiro

This is the official formation of the WaiMod Syndicate (WMS).
Our common interest is to guide those who have involve directly or indirectly in this community.

Meanwhile, WMS would like to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year!

Before I forgot, for those who like to send an e-card, you can visit : http://ecards.asiasoft.net/
(Lunar New Year is 15 days long!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home